How to Spend Money?
In these sacred times, many people spend a large portion of their wages on many unnecessary things, and always end up scratching by in the final days of the month.
Like my wife counting pennies and searching armchairs for loose change.
Many of us, who never learned to save, are accustomed, whenever we are given a few little coins, to run and buy something like candy, play on game machines, or simply buy a love card for someone special.
Nobody Teach us to Save
And is that part of this tradition of not saving anything they go back to countless generations of our families, that when new parents had some little ones of may acquire, were buying the best car or new mothers that dream of the ideal kitchen.
Other countries different than Mexico have very strong saving habits, and also invest in various businesses.
For that when they become senior citizens, they have the luxury of traveling everywhere while the majority of us wonder where the heck do they get the money.
Many of us want to give ourselves luxuries as a rich family, we want to dress with clothes buyed with 24 months without interests in nights sales, we want to go every football match of our favorite team, we want to buy the best cake for a party birthday, ohhh and always when we go to a party we want the gift to be wrapped with the departamental wrapping paper.
This type of expense, takes a toll financially, that we can’t control, due to when we put all the primary household expenses together such as water, electricity, landline phone, cell phone and internet we realize that in reality we don’t earn enough to stretch spending.
And as part of a trick we live, many of us appeal against our debts salvation by the big gold credit card, and even may of us collect then as a famous tazos from 80 and 90 years. We believe that credit card is unlimited and it always will pay off our deceptive debts.
If you really want to serve your money, well, get out of debt and stop counting cents every two weeks, I suggest following tips:
1. Repeat this phrase in the morning: “Using credit card is like to invoke your mother in law with the classic phrase you don’t know how save money”, nobody like that.
2. Check whether you really need to buy coffee, soda, or cookies every day.
3. To make your children aware about moderate usage of electricity, create schedules for viewing TV, playing or being glued to the computer
4. Review whether the family really needs so many cell phones, sometimes without realizing it, we devote a lot of income to the family. with revising what should be conserved in terms of priority Many parents of the 70s,80s, 90s generations grew without cellphones and never lost
5. Save house gas, check the stove, probably it needs a burners change or maybe you should replace it totally, generally nobody assign money to check stove.
6. Take into account if you have cable service, meet as a family and determine that the channels are really watched, many of us have contracts of large packaged channels that we never watch. However we believe that having them will help us entertaining the family.
7. Actually, online you get many series and movies without spending even one penny, the majority do not take advantage of the potential of the internet. (If you have doubts write me a mail and with pleasure I’ll answer you ).
8. You can also review if you really need a landline phone, sometimes found in the home, only used on Saturdays and Sundays to call grandma.
9. Take advantage of the potential of tablets, if you have one and surely although you probably do, but don’t know that these devices can also serve to watch movies online and read books and magazines in a very comfortable way.
10. If you like books and movies and anticipate a great part of the expense to these luxuries, also online you can find that famous book that you want so much only by searching the name of the book and search the format in pdf and you’re ready.
11. If you have decent broadband internet, although recently even the most expensive company in Mexico owing to the counterpart’s competition its 10 MB speed is very sufficient for many things you can take advantage of getting an online movie service, this way what costs you a night out at the movies you can put to the monthly payment of these services.
And I can make the list very infinite of advices, but if you have something to share you can leave your comment below, or if you have doubts of how to achieve one of the things that will help you to reduce your expenses I wish to help you.
Help us to improve our post by telling us if you believe something has been translated incorrectly we will appreciate so much, and if you like it don’t forget to share with your friends