Most people buy commercial bottles with chemicals that could change the color and texture of leather seats with these materials.
How to Clean leather seats
In this post, I will give you some tips of home remedies without it being expensive for your pocket.
The leather upholstery is very difficult to clean, especially when it comes to dirt that gets impregnated in the seats. These spots are more noticeable when they are clear seats than dark ones.
When the seats lose shine it is due to lack of nutrition of the leather, that is, it needs to be cleaned well and conditioned.
HEAT AND HUMIDITY CAN CRACK THE SKIN OF THE SEATS. THE BEST WAY IS NUTRIENDO THE SKIN EVERY THREE MONTHS.
- Use a few drops of Olive Oil in a Microfiber Cleaning Cloths. Rub the spots on the leather seat. This facilitates the removal of stains based on dust and grease and also provides a lot of shine to the seat.
- You can use a small amount of Bath Oil on a soft cloth to clean the seats, armrest. Also, polish with a clean cloth to remove any excess oil. As an added benefit, a perfumed bath oil will make the interior of the car smell better.
- Another remedy is to make a mixture in equal amounts of vinegar and linseed oil. White vinegar for light leather furniture and cider vinegar for dark sofas.
- In order to prevent sofas from cracking. Apply a few drops of castor oil on a cloth and polish on all the leather. Perform this homemade trick 2 times a year.
An evil person is like a dirty window, never lets shine.
William Makepeace Thackeray
The best trick
To get leather seats as new. You must Use pumpkin soap, a brush, and a microfiber cloth to remove the excess.
I recommend before performing this procedure, perfectly aspirate the surfaces, then rub very hard to clean and moisturize the skin
- The cream of Nivea that the only thing that gets is to finish quartering the leather since this product does not nourish the skin of our seats.
- Never use makeup remover wipes as these could make your furniture lose its shine and damage them over time.
- It is also not good to use the Armor All cleaning wipes, it will only have a temporary shine and will dull the skin.
- Do not Microfiber Cleaning Cloths with water, it can leak small drops and crack the skin.
Write some tips on Facebook